Wipro was first formed in 1947 as a vegetable oil refining company. Today, Wipro Technologies is a global IT services company that provides Consulting, Business Process Outsourcing, Business Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services, Infrastructure Management, Testing, Product Engineering, Engineering Design and Product Support. Their services are spread across a range of strategic domains.
Wipro Technologies is the first CMMi Level 5 certified software services company and the first outside USA to receive the IEEE Software Process Award.
Wipro offers services like Consulting, Business Process Outsourcing, Business Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services, Infrastructure Management, Testing, Product Engineering, Engineering Design and Product Support.
Business process outsourcing
Enterprise application services
Enterprise technology integration
Product engineering services
Total outsourcing and products such as: Wipro systems & technology Infrastructure technology solutions.
How to buy
Contact Wipro Sydney: Phone: +61 (2) 9394 8100
Wipro Limited Sydney
Level 17, 201 Miller Street
North Sydney, NSW - 2060
Phone: +61 (2) 9394 8100 Fax: +61 (2) 9394 8199
Wipro Limited Melbourne
Linfox House, Level I
493, St Kilda Road
Melbourne, Victoria -3004
Phone: +61 (03) 8623 2500
Latest Stories about
- Growth in Indian IT services exports to slow down, says Nasscom
- Outsourcer Cognizant posts strong revenue and profit growth despite uncertain market
- The top 10 H-1B visa users in the U.S.
- Wipro's IT revenue rises, but lags peers
- When IT gets to play: Skunk works projects deliver value
- Bloodiest tech industry layoffs of 2011
- CSC acquires Indian testing company AppLabs
- IT outsourcing: What HP's new strategy means for customers
- Indian outsourcers see opportunity in U.S. credit downgrade
- Cognizant's revenue, profits rise on outsourcing demand
- Cognizant acquires CoreLogic's India services operations
- State Street cuts IT staffers, shifts work to IBM, Wipro
- Wipro's growth lags competitors' despite offshoring boom
- Wipro manufactures the products it designs for customers
- iGate Patni CEO on his merger of unequals