Virtual Computer was founded in November, 2007 and Inc. is a venture-backed software company providing clients with distributed desktop virtualization. Their investors include Highland Capital Partners, Flybridge Capital Partners and Citrix Systems. Virtual Computer has a singular goal of using virtualization to make PC’s more flexible, manageable, reliable and secure, without sacrificing the end-user’s computing experience,
Windows 7 Migration
Virtual Computer, Inc.
3 LAN Drive, Suite 300
Westford, MA, 01886
For sales and partner inquiries in Asia, Australia and New Zealand, please contact Colin Lim email@example.com or + 61 414555405. Colin is located in Sydney, Australia.
Latest Stories about
- Citrix boosts VDI offering with products, acquisition and details at cloud-based future
- Review: VDI without the server connection
- InfoWorld's top 10 emerging enterprise technologies
- Citrix says new virtualization tool will change lifestyles
- 5 things missing in VMware's new virtual desktop app, View 4
- Virtual Computer brings reduced PC management costs to Australia and Asia-Pacific