Unisys Corporation is a worldwide information technology company. They provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. They also specialise in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, the company brings together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. Unisys serves commercial organisations and government agencies throughout the world.
Unisys brings together services and technology into solutions that solve critical problems for organisations around the world.
In the Services segment, Unisys design, build, and manage IT systems and provide services that help clients improve their competitiveness, security, and cost-efficiency. Services include outsourcing, systems integration and consulting, infrastructure services and core maintenance.
In the Technology segment, Unisys design and develop servers and related services and products that help clients modernize their data center environments to reduce costs and improve efficiency. Product offerings include enterprise-class servers based on Cellular MultiProcessing architecture, such as the ClearPath family of servers and the ES7000 family of Intel-based servers, as well as operating system software and middleware. They also provide specialized technologies such as payment systems and third-party technology products.
To drive future growth, Unisys is focusing its resources and investments in four targeted, high-potential market areas: security (including IT security and physical security); data center transformation and outsourcing services; end-user outsourcing and support services; and applications modernization and outsourcing services.
Unisys focus on the following four areas:
Security: to help clients secure their operations — people, places, assets and data to create more reliability and less risk.
Data Center Transformation and Outsourcing: increasing the efficiency and utilization of their data centers.
End User Outsourcing and Support Services: enhancing support to their end users and constituents through their devices and desktops.
Application Modernization and Outsourcing: modernizing their mission-critical business applications.
1G Homebush Bay Drive
Rhodes NSW 2138
Level 17, 1 Market Street
Sydney NSW 2000
National switchboard telephone number: 1300 088 833
Latest Stories about
- Xerox will buy business process outsourcer ACS for $US6.4B
- First Australian CloudCamp held in Sydney
- Unisys tames virtualisation for more innovation
- Unisys, NSW Police join forces on digital imagery
- Aust Post to become QLD Transport hubs
- Unisys to Help NSW Police Force Use Digital Imagery as New Weapon in Law Enforcement and Crime Prevention
- UK police to have BlackBerry access to investigation system
- Updated: Fujitsu to polish Qantas' flying kangaroo
- QLD to get smart licences next year
- VMware vows to overhaul data center with 'cloud OS'
- Experts: Oracle and MySQL do not create a database monopoly
- VMware Updates Story on VDC-OS and Private Cloud
- Australians Believe the Global Economic Crisis Will Make Them More at Risk of Identity Theft – Unisys Security Index
- ANAO outsourcing deal to include ITIL
- VMware to debut new hypervisor April 21