Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud-computing company and is primarily known for two things: The Sales Cloud™ and the Service Cloud™, which are applications for sales and customer service (also known as customer relationship management or CRM) Force.com, their cloud platform for building and running business apps.
Salesforce.com has 51,800 customers, 1.1 million subscribers and 3,300 full-time employees.
The Sales Cloud™ is a sales application which helps reps, managers and execs to focus on more selling and less administration.
Service Cloud™ can provide faster, more responsive service across every channel — from the call center to the social Web.
How to buy
Contact Salesforce.com at: 1 800 667 6389 or email: ANZ@salesforce.com
SFDC Australia Pty. Ltd.
Darling Park - Tower Three
201 Sussex Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000
Main: +612 9394 7300
Fax: +612 9394 7399
Latest Stories about
- Dell ready to help enterprises move Jive content into Yammer
- YouEye targets qualitative data with new analytics platform
- Salesforce acquires mobile authentication firm Toopher
- HP links Vertica and IDOL seeking better unstructured data analysis
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, March 30
- 5 freshly-funded cloud computing companies worth watching
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, March 27
- Microsoft packages Azure for Web and mobile developers
- Why analytics is eating the world
- Top enterprise IT companies where people want to work
- Salesforce App for Outlook brings CRM data to the inbox
- With mobile on its mind, SugarCRM looks to expand
- Ellison swings at Salesforce as Oracle's growth sputters
- Amazon, Microsoft and Salesforce top Forrester cloud platform list
- Software AG hitches Cloud wagon to AWS