Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud-computing company and is primarily known for two things: The Sales Cloud™ and the Service Cloud™, which are applications for sales and customer service (also known as customer relationship management or CRM) Force.com, their cloud platform for building and running business apps.
Salesforce.com has 51,800 customers, 1.1 million subscribers and 3,300 full-time employees.
The Sales Cloud™ is a sales application which helps reps, managers and execs to focus on more selling and less administration.
Service Cloud™ can provide faster, more responsive service across every channel — from the call center to the social Web.
How to buy
Contact Salesforce.com at: 1 800 667 6389 or email: ANZ@salesforce.com
SFDC Australia Pty. Ltd.
Darling Park - Tower Three
201 Sussex Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000
Main: +612 9394 7300
Fax: +612 9394 7399
Latest Stories about
- Microsoft, Salesforce.com join $US5.3 billion Informatica buyout
- Cisco names two more to new CEO's team
- EARLY ACCESS Q&A: New Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins heads into "hyper-connected" mode
- Oracle completes its stack of Cloud services (+11 photos)
- Oracle profit slides 24 per cent as customers move to the Cloud
- Diffbot organizing Web data for enterprise use
- Tableau revs its analytics engines with an online speed injection
- Salesforce teams with Sage, spawns new Cloud platform for SMBs
- Money aside, who's the best fit to buy Salesforce?
- Microsoft said to be considering a bid for Salesforce
- SAP CEO touts tighter Google ties
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, May 1
- Oracle says it could win if a rival buys Salesforce
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, April 30
- Who's courting Salesforce? IBM, Oracle among top guesses