NEC Australia was established in 1969 and is a supplier and integrator of ICT (information and communications technology) solutions to carriers, government and businesses, from enterprise to SMBs. NEC design, develop and deploy advanced IT/Network communication solutions and services tailored to customer’s needs, along with supporting their businesses with tailored outsourced services.
NEC is a well established, certified and experienced organisation with a national network of engineering and support staff backed by over 200 partner organisations. NEC Australia is also backed by the leadership and expertise of NEC Corporation, a global giant in telecommunications, computers and electronic devices with offices in 45 countries.
A significant portion of NEC Australia’s business is derived from Hosted Application and Network Services and their Systems Integration capabilities. They also have a broad range of IP Communications Servers, PBX, Broadband Access Systems, Digital Signage and Data Technology products along with Data Centre and Cloud Technology Services.
NEC Australia is a supplier and integrator of ICT (information and communications technology) solutions to carriers, government and businesses, from enterprise to SMBs. NEC design, develop and deploy advanced IT/Network communication solutions and services.
Products include: Broadband Access, Broadcast, Display & Monitors, Phones & Handsets, Projectors and Software.
How to buy
Contact NEC Australia: 131 632
For training services contact:
Robert Lowndes Training Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org or
Ching Sulistyo Training Coordinator - email@example.com
Telephone: 131 632 from anywhere within Australia
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Bag 1111,
MULGRAVE VIC 3170
Latest Stories about
- Global Chip Market Growth Back to Double Digits
- Top 10 Printers
- Top 100
- Seven Eleven Japan, Others to Launch E-Commerce JV
- On Your Side: Know Thy Computer Vendor
- PIII-400 Ultralights Run Longer and Faster
- Intel to Offer 'Net Appliances by Mid-Year
- Thailand to build nationwide IP telephone network
- Legend more than just a distant memory
- Hitachi, NEC to Launch DRAM Venture on Monday
- Cabletron sells FlowPoint for $US860million
- $18m online project scraps Computer Associates' suite
- Siemens & NEC give details of 3G joint venture
- NEC issues about face
- NEC issues about face