Founded in 1997, Kaspersky Lab is an international information security software vendor. Kaspersky Lab is headquartered in Moscow, Russia and has regional offices in the UK, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, Japan, China, the United States. The company develop, produce and distribute information security solutions that protect customers from IT threats and allow enterprises to manage risk.
The company has a large partner network comprising over 500 companies globally.
Kaspersky Lab provide a range of services to meet specific customer needs in ensuring data security. They create, implement and support enterprise solutions and provide on-going consulting services, as well as antivirus database updates every three hours, and round-the-clock technical support in a range of languages.
Kaspersky Lab provide products that protect information from viruses, hackers and spam for home users and enterprises and offer consulting services and technical support.
For home and small offices products include:
• Kaspersky PURE
• Internet Security
• Antivirus Software
• AntiVirus for Mac
• Small Office Security Password Manager:
Kaspersky also offer security solutions for enterprise.
For Business products include:
• Workstation Antivirus
• Server Antivirus
• Mail Server Antivirus
• Internet Gateway Antivirus
• Linux Security
• Hosted Security
How to buy
For Online Sales contact Microbe Pty Ltd on email@example.com or telephone number +61 2 9676 7340 or 1300 88 3456.
Kaspersky Distributor In Australia, New Zealand and Oceania
21 Boomerang Place
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Stories about
- Security vendors question accuracy of AV tests
- Kasperskys discuss cybercrime
- IPods targeted by obscure Linux virus
- Hackers dupe users with spam about bogus US-Iran war
- Separated at birth: WMF and ANI bugs compared
- Are secure connections really that secure?
- CEBIT - Malware to fight crime? AV companies say no
- Researcher: Third-party AV products outperform OneCare
- Microsoft OneCare takes last place in antivirus test
- Was that a Vista fix released on Patch Tuesday?
- RSA - New threats could hamper traditional antivirus tools
- RSA - Kaspersky unveils antivirus for mobile devices
- Windows Live OneCare: proof is in the pudding
- Spam out for 2007: phishing is in
- Hackers can't wait for iPhone