Founded in 1997, Kaspersky Lab is an international information security software vendor. Kaspersky Lab is headquartered in Moscow, Russia and has regional offices in the UK, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, Japan, China, the United States. The company develop, produce and distribute information security solutions that protect customers from IT threats and allow enterprises to manage risk.
The company has a large partner network comprising over 500 companies globally.
Kaspersky Lab provide a range of services to meet specific customer needs in ensuring data security. They create, implement and support enterprise solutions and provide on-going consulting services, as well as antivirus database updates every three hours, and round-the-clock technical support in a range of languages.
Kaspersky Lab provide products that protect information from viruses, hackers and spam for home users and enterprises and offer consulting services and technical support.
For home and small offices products include:
• Kaspersky PURE
• Internet Security
• Antivirus Software
• AntiVirus for Mac
• Small Office Security Password Manager:
Kaspersky also offer security solutions for enterprise.
For Business products include:
• Workstation Antivirus
• Server Antivirus
• Mail Server Antivirus
• Internet Gateway Antivirus
• Linux Security
• Hosted Security
How to buy
For Online Sales contact Microbe Pty Ltd on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number +61 2 9676 7340 or 1300 88 3456.
Kaspersky Distributor In Australia, New Zealand and Oceania
21 Boomerang Place
General Information: email@example.com
Latest Stories about
- Dutch company sells media player -- with a worm
- Microsoft security patches focus on client bugs
- Big brands slip up in antivirus tests
- Lust, virus: film fans in China hit with virus attack
- Seagate ships virus-laden hard drives
- Free antispam appliance on tap from Clearswift
- Malware boom puts pressure on anti-virus race
- Analyst warns that Web 2.0 threatens corporate security
- Signature and scan-free virus protection hits the channel
- Skype warns users of Windows worm
- Worm circulating through Skype
- Clearswift makes a clean sweep of Web threats
- Zango founder calls it quits
- Former Nokia MD changes his spots and joins Leopard Labs
- Hacking extortionist resurfaces