Founded in 1997, Kaspersky Lab is an international information security software vendor. Kaspersky Lab is headquartered in Moscow, Russia and has regional offices in the UK, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, Japan, China, the United States. The company develop, produce and distribute information security solutions that protect customers from IT threats and allow enterprises to manage risk.
The company has a large partner network comprising over 500 companies globally.
Kaspersky Lab provide a range of services to meet specific customer needs in ensuring data security. They create, implement and support enterprise solutions and provide on-going consulting services, as well as antivirus database updates every three hours, and round-the-clock technical support in a range of languages.
Kaspersky Lab provide products that protect information from viruses, hackers and spam for home users and enterprises and offer consulting services and technical support.
For home and small offices products include:
• Kaspersky PURE
• Internet Security
• Antivirus Software
• AntiVirus for Mac
• Small Office Security Password Manager:
Kaspersky also offer security solutions for enterprise.
For Business products include:
• Workstation Antivirus
• Server Antivirus
• Mail Server Antivirus
• Internet Gateway Antivirus
• Linux Security
• Hosted Security
How to buy
For Online Sales contact Microbe Pty Ltd on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number +61 2 9676 7340 or 1300 88 3456.
Kaspersky Distributor In Australia, New Zealand and Oceania
21 Boomerang Place
General Information: email@example.com
Latest Stories about
- How much does it cost to launch a cyber attack?
- How to lock down enterprise web browsers
- How to prevent, detect, and recover from cryptojacking
- Kaspersky opens threat intelligence portal to public
- Kaspersky calls for limits on forced source-code disclosure
- Five Eyes hacked 'Russia's Google' Yandex to spy on accounts
- UK government moves on consumer IoT security legislation
- Australia 'too remote' for Kaspersky Lab transparency centre
- Language barriers, Lunar New Year and NDA impasse: How ASUS and Kaspersky fell out over Live Update hack
- Eugene Kaspersky: Mistrust makes us stronger
- Internet pioneer Paul Vixie: Build roads, not walls
- The 'super easy' way to hack a Swede's email account
- Triton intrusion discovered at second industrial facility
- Darknet market bundling card details with device fingerprints to beat fraud detection
- Russia demands access to VPN providers’ servers