Information Builders offers Web Business Intelligence Solutions and has more than 1,400 employees and over 12,000 customers worldwide. It also has over 350 business partners and 47 offices and 26 worldwide distributors. For more than thirty years, Information Builders have been focused on bringing information together so business users can access and understand it.
Information Builders' two core competencies, business intelligence (BI) and integration, are built on a common architecture and infrastructure that evolved organically rather than through acquisitions and mergers. This common platform and architecture ensures all of your information systems needs are covered from data inception (collection, quality, and movement) to information delivery (reporting, analysis, and distribution).
Information builders offers:
Performance Management solutions that tie strategic intiatives to operational performance through real-time metrics and dashboards.
Business Intelligence solutions that enable everyone to interact with information, from analysts with complex slice-and-dice requirements to non-technical users without training.
Search solutions that unite structured and unstructured content and make it easy for end users to find information they need.
Integration solutions that streamline processes using every kind of data, application, and middleware Industry solutions that bring together multiple technologies to solve specific business problems.
How to buy
Call +61 (1800) 819 030 or Email: email@example.com
Information Builders Sydney
Level 25 - St Martins Tower
31 Market Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Phone +61 (2) 8223 0600 Fax +61 (2) 8223 0699
Latest Stories about
- Utah Transit Authority
- Information Builders gives its BI platform more cloud-like capabilities
- Jaspersoft adds Apple iPad toolkit
- Teradata, Information Builders roll out BI appliance
- Touch Networks deploys BI strategy
- Information Builders targets iPad, Android with BI suite
- Using event stream brokers to integrate content with enterprise social platforms
- Self-service BI catches on
- The state of BI tools
- IBM revs up BI strategy with Cognos 10
- ICT training course guide
- Careers Q&A: Information Builders' Rob Mills
- How IT could have prevented the financial meltdown
- Cognos business intelligence software ported to System z
- BI software fights crime, saves little old ladies