Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- AWS rolls out Outposts for on-premises hybrid cloud
- Blockchain and IoT combo could reduce food fraud by $131B in 5 years
- Google adds AI smarts to G Suite with Google Assistant and Docs updates
- Food fight: Slack and Microsoft trade barbs, sling stats in collaboration app battle
- Royal Australian Navy gets 'world first' 3D printers
- Blackberry refreshes its UEM suite, focuses on zero-trust access
- Salesforce to expand Einstein Voice Skills so users can create custom voice apps
- Blockchain-based storage service takes on Amazon AWS, unveils pricing
- IoT in 2020: The awkward teenage years
- How much does it cost to launch a cyber attack?
- Getting started with master data management: Think big, start small
- How EDR stops hackers in their tracks
- Juniper set to reinforce core edge networking, cloud technologies
- What is driving IT spending in finance across Australia?
- Looking beyond 2020 at the top IT-changing technologies