Frontline Systems Australia
Established in 1992, Frontline Systems has carved a niche in the IT industry, providing IT services to a diverse range of clients. It has 150+ employees and is an Australian-owned company. Frontline is the largest HP Technology partner in Australia, Sun Reseller of the Year for the seventh year running and an IBM Premier Business Partner.
Its clients come from the finance, telecommunications, commerce, media and government sectors.
Frontline's services are broadly grouped into three categories:
Enabling infrastructure: Computing & Storage Platforms, High Availability Systems, Network Services (LAN), Network Services (WAN) and Security Systems.
Professional Services: Overview, Design Systems, Consulting Services and Operational Services & Tools.
How to buy
Contact Frontline Australia at: 61 2 9563 2799
Level 3, 6 Bridge Street
Sydney NSW 2000
T. 61 2 9270 3400
F. 61 2 9270 3422
Unit 13, 1 Talavera Road
Macquarie Park NSW 2113
T. 61 2 9886 2000
F. 61 2 9886 2022
Latest Stories about
- Ford drives scheduling with artificial intelligence
- NTT Australia restructures into one-stop IT shop
- Maritime Museum kicks off $2m IT overhaul
- Australian IT industry mixed on IBM/Sun speculation
- Big Blue palms off integration business
- Frontline Systems opens MSP business
- Frontline takes first step to national coverage
- Alteon lifts local growth via channel