CSC is headquartered in Virgina USA and has 90,000 employees worldwide. It provides business and IT consulting, Technology and Systems Integration and Managed Services and Outsourcing.
CSC has been in the business for over 50 years and is registered to do business in 61 countries. CSC is also a Fortune 200 company and one of the world's largest providers of information technology services in the world.
CSC core competencies are Business Solutions, technology and outsourcing.
CSC’s consulting expertise help organisations to take advantage of new business opportunities and optimise current business performance. CSC has also helped to design and build some of the most challenging information systems in Australia and the world.
Outsourcing: Services span every requirement: network operations, web and applications hosting, business process outsourcing, data centres, security, hardware and applications management, storage and more.
Technology: application development and deployment, systems integration and network planning.
Consulting: from strategy and business process design to performance and service level management, customer management, supply chain, enterprise solutions, knowledge management, governance structuring, IT architecture, information security, business change and business continuity.
In Australia, CSC has particular expertise in six industries: Defence, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Natural Resources and the Public Sector
Sydney (national head office)
26 Talavera Road)
Macquarie Park NSW 2113)
Phone: (02) 9034 3000)
Fax: (02) 9034 3999
Latest Stories about
- US Air Force mulling changes as major ERP system project stumbles
- HP's Personal Systems CTO to retire
- 'Big data' prep: 5 things IT should do now
- How CIOs can help curb e-waste
- 5 reasons to move your company to Google
- Security roundup for Oct. 21: Duqu for you; Google Apps in LA; researching smartphones
- Google Apps failing LAPD, says advocacy group
- CSC chief Laphen to retire within a year
- Printer Buying Guide: FAQ
- NASA CTO says help desks will soon be thing of past
- CSC wins $15m contract with LeasePlan
- CSC acquires Indian testing company AppLabs
- Get the IT career you want: Develop business value
- NSW eHealth agency established under department restructure
- CSC inks $25m IT contract with Powercor-CitiPower