SafeNet, Inc., a global leader in information security, aquired Aladdin Knowledge Systems Ltd. and its subsidiaries which are now wholly-owned subsidiaries of SafeNet Inc.
Vector Capital, SafeNet’s private equity owner, acquired Aladdin on March 24, 2009, and SafeNet and Aladdin have operated under common management since that time. On March 31, 2010, SafeNet acquired the Vector Capital interest in Aladdin, thus completing the legal combination of the two companies. The combination allows SafeNet to fully unify the SafeNet and Aladdin operations, policies, procedures and systems in order to more effectively serve current and prospective customers.
Aladdin offers products such as:
Due to the aquisiton contact SafeNet Australia Pty Ltd
Australia, New Zealand
Sydney - Sales Office
Level 40, 100 Miller St
P.O. Box 6337, North Sydney, NSW 2059
Accounts Enquiries: 1 800 132 225
Customer Support: 1 800 634 796
Tel: +61 2 9906 2988
Fax: +61 2 9906 2289
Latest Stories about
- Google looks into a future with 3D tablets, interactive animation
- 7 games that will eat up your free time
- A tablet for under a Benjamin?
- SafeNet looks to secure data in the cloud
- China's Baidu forecasts return to sales growth
- When A Company Folds, Who Guards Your Data's Privacy?
- Hackers resurrect notorious attack toolkit
- Google blog used to spread malware
- 'Zombie' exploits cached by search engines
- Trojan horse spreads quickly through Microsoft's IM
- eBay Web attack hops from other sites
- Custom-built botnet steals eBay accounts
- Aladdin's eSafe upgraded to halt proxy menace
- Hydra-headed 'Storm' attack starts
- Reality Check: Easing the burden of SaaS